The employees of ALL Trips have taken it upon themselves to take their Green Efforts into their personal lives with the following:
1. Reuse, Reduce, And Recycle. We do the majority of our work electronically and recycle all the products we can.
2. Working from Home. By working from home we are cutting down on commuting time thus reducing our carbon footprint.
3. Going Paperless. We try to encourage our clients to use our paperless billing and communication system. By cutting back on the paper trail we are cutting back on waste.
4. Reducing Paper Waste: We have decided to remove our name from outside solicitations, magazines and advertisements. To do this you can contact Direct Marketing Association Mail Preference Services.
5. Catch and Release Fishing. This is a practice upheld by the avid fishermen at Vertical Media.
6. Avalanche Awareness. Safety is the main priority when in the backcountry but we are also aware of the mark we make when we are out there.
7. Volunteer Fire and Rescue. Some of our employees are giving back to the local community in amazing ways. This just happens to be one of them.
8. Organic Farming. By growing organically we are reducing the toxins that are put into the earth. The more natural the better it is for everyone else.
9. Alternative Fuel Use. Fuel is a limited resource as we all know. Alternative fuel is just one more way we can work towards reducing our carbon footprint.
10. Pack it in-Pack it out. Our small but adventurous staff leaves no trace behind. We want to preserve the land for as long as possible.
11. Going Biodegradable: Our office is stocked with biodegradable corn based plates, silverware and cups only to be used these when reusable containers and utensils are unavailable.